The Mexican market is currently undergoing a process of major structural reforms in various sectors of the economy. We have very clear examples in the field of telecommunications and in the energy sector. This entails that Mexico will become an excellent investment platform for companies from different countries.
In Vantel Consulting Group we have specialized professionals in various fields that allow US customers invest in a proper legal framework and fiscal support required to operate solidly in our country.
We are located in the city of Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz, where strategically we give our services to companies focused on oil and gas branch in our country.
We know the importance of starting with the right foot operations, Vantel Consulting Group knows and understands the legal, fiscal and administrative procedures for procurement issues with bodies such as CFE, PEMEX and other units of the country.
Among the services that we cover we are:
- Establishing operations and incorporating in Mexico
- Customs and import/export matters
- Maquila and Immex registrations
- Assisting in “shelter” arrangements
- Finance and banking
- Labor and employment matters for union and non-union facilities
- Domestic and foreign tax structures and issues
- NAFTA, CAFTA and other trade issues
- Supply agreements
- Licensing agreements
- Sales and distributorship agreements
- Intellectual property protection
- Real estate acquisitions/dispositions
- Arbitration and litigation
- Compliance with Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Plant closings and consolidations
Our attorneys have handled everything from routine to the most complex and high-profile representations of our clients.
The most important powers of attorney necessary to operate a company are:
- General power of attorney for acts of administration This power allows representation of the company in all extra-judicial actions that are necessary for the operation of the company such as hiring and firing employees.
- General judicial power of attorney for cases and collections This power of attorney allows the bearer to represent the company before courts and litigate for the company.
- General power of attorney for acts of ownership This power entitles to sell, buy, encumber, or impose ownership limitations on the assets that belong to the company.
- General power of attorney to approve bonds and contracts of credit
- This power of attorney grants representation of the company for the fulfillment or endorsement of payment of obligations as well as the signing of checks and contracts that can encumber the company.
Feel free to contact us for these and other services related to their operation in our country.
Our email is: email@example.com